Once you’ve chosen the best accounts for your investing goals, start picking the assets that will help you get there.
Popular products for every investor
Explore a wide range of investment choices for all types of investing goals, comfort and risk levels with some of the lowest fees in the market.
Classic investing product
- Own shares in a company
- Buy for potential stock growth
- Opportunity for dividend income
As low as 1¢/share.
Easily buy and sell stocks with some of the lowest commissions in Canada.
- Track specific industries or indices
- Buy to diversify your portfolio
- Enjoy low management fees
Free to buy
Spread your wealth the simple way. Buy ETFs with no commission and keep more of your returns.Get Details
Contract to buy or sell
- Potential to generate income on stock holdings
- Helps to protect from market swings
- Speculate using the power of leverage
$9.95 + $1/contract
Enjoy the flexibility of buying or selling an investment at a set price at a later date.
Initial Public Offering
- Own a company before it hits the broader market
- Provide capital that could potentially grow a business
- Equities, fixed income, and structured products
Free to buy
Invest in a company going public for the first time. Minimum $5,000Get Details
Choose from thousands of funds to diversify your investments.
Minimize the ups and downs of the markets with bonds.
Get guaranteed investments with set terms and interest rates.
Boost your return potential by investing in non-US stocks.
Invest directly in real gold and silver to boost diversification.
Keep more of your money
- No account opening or closing fees
- No annual RRSP/TFSA account fees
- Low commissions
- Buy ETFs commission free
Explore our trading platforms
Once you’ve decided on your asset mix, choose one of Questrade’s powerful trading platforms to start trading confidently.
Get answers to our frequently asked questions
Is there a maximum number of products I can have?
No, there is no limit to the number of investment products you can hold.
Can I hold multiple products in one account?
Yes, you can hold all investment products in a self-directed account
How do I start purchasing investment products?
Once your account is open and has $1,000 in it, you can start trading on the trading platforms.