Why Questrade's tax free trading account is making investment noise
We took the government's tax-free savings account (TFSA). Amped it up a few decibels by adding our unique trading tools and services. And you get our tax-free TRADING account ― an ideal opportunity to do more with your money.
With tax free savings accounts in their third year, you get an additional $5,500 to invest and you can carry over any unused contribution room from the previous year. Open a Questrade tax-free TRADING account and see how much your TFSA can really grow.
Start with Questrade's unique trading services for a tax-free TRADING account:
- No fee to open and no annual fee.1
- Buy ETFs for free
- Only $1,000 to open an account.
- The $4.95 stock trade: commissions are 1¢ per share, $4.95 minimum / $9.95 maximum.
- Gold bullion trading: real gold bought and sold on the U.S. spot market.
- Hold and trade both U.S. and Canadian dollars in any registered account and pay no forced currency conversion fees.2
- The Questrade Advantage: Stock commissions starting at 95¢ and options from $6.95 + 75¢ per contract.
And add all the benefits of a TFSA:
- Invest up to $5,500 each year and every year.
- Accumulate faster by never paying tax on your investment income, interest, dividends and capital gains.
- Withdraw funds any time and for any purpose without paying any taxes.
Exchange and ECN fees: may apply.
1. Some conditions apply. See our pricing page for details.
2. For clients who are maintaining USD in their RESP: On any day in which you trade a USD security in your RESP, you will be charged a $5 commission. This is a flat, per-day commission, no matter how many trades are made.
Go to USD in RSP and the FAQs page for more information about U.S. dollars in registered accounts.