Broaden your portfolio with contracts for difference (CFDs), a versatile and cost-effective way to trade currencies, metals, energy, agricultural and equity index products.
Questrade CFDs at a glance
- Flexible lot sizes: trade at your own comfort level
- Trade long or short: potential to profit in both rising and falling markets
- Competitive pricing: tight spreads lower your transaction costs1
- Diversify your portfolio: gain easy access to global markets and different asset classes
- Leveraged product: low margin requirements increase profit or loss potential
For more CFD product details, click here.
Questrade CFDs are leveraged contracts traded using a small deposit that represents a percentage of the contract’s total value.2 While this can magnify your profits, it may also amplify your losses — potentially outweighing your initial investment. So while the rewards can be substantial, it’s important that you fully understand the risk involved in trading CFDs.
1 Questrade is compensated for its services through the bid/ask spread.
2 Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than using cash resources only. If you borrow money to purchase securities, you are responsible to repay the loan and pay interest (as required by its terms), even if the value of the purchased securities declines.
*Trading in derivatives, including FX & CFDs, involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.