In addition to your legal name, residential mailing address and telephone number, you’ll need the following information on hand:
- Social insurance number
- Email address (we’ll use this address to correspond with you)
- Valid photo ID: driver’s license, passport or citizenship card
- Bank account information
- Employer’s address and telephone number
- Financial information (annual income, liquid and total net worth).
Alberta residents must be accredited investors to open an FX & CFD account.
CFD trading for Quebec residents is subject to regulatory approval.
To keep the process as smooth as possible, your computer should have:
- Internet Explorer 7.x, Mozilla Firefox 2.x, Safari 3.x or Google Chrome 3.x. Your browser should be Java script enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Flash player 10 or higher
- Access to a printer
start a new application
You’ll get all the information you need to select the best account for your needs.
Save your application at any time, and log into our secure site on Questrade.com to continue. When you have completed your application, go to myQuestrade (our client portal) to fund your account and start investing!
For immediate support online, use live help. Our client services specialists are available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.